Thursday, November 15, 2012

Jesus really saves.

Jeremiah 29:11

King James Version (KJV)
 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
Hi everyone, It is with great joy that l start this blog with the Lord's leading. My prayer is to honor Jesus with my life, my time, my strength, and with my all and all. I sincerely hope you will be bless as l have been bless by the many watchmen that God has provided to warn the church and the world of His soon return. The good Lord will send reliable people that will warn of the impending doom coming on the whole world. God will use insignificant people like myself to do His work. For l must work the works of Him Who called me while it is still day, for when the night is come, the time for works will be done away. Are you willing to work for Him? He will reward you when he comes to take His Bride away. Do not put off turning to the Lord Jesus, beacause He is God come in the flesh. For no greater love has God show to mankind than by becoming a man in order to die physically in the flesh for the sin of the whole world. I know you have heard about this saving grace of God, please do not put it off any longer. Hide God's word in your heart that you may not sin against Him (Psalm 119 vs 11). The God of the Bible really loves you. I really hope you will come to that understanding. For in Him is life and life eveverlasting. Knowing God is knowing life. We live in perilous times, but many of us don't know it. Noah's story is repeating it self again. The world thinks everything is all right, when in actuality it is not. The so called "church" is so asleep that they are not capable of  alerting the people of impending doom, but God will always send labourers into the fields. God said in His word, you will know the truth and the truth will set you free; from the deception sweeping across the world. I thank Watchmen like Rick Frueh of judahslion.blogspot.com for being such a blessing to the Body of Christ. He has inspired me through the help of the Holy Spirit to obey God's call. Come out of the world's system. It only leads to death. May God continue to shine His light in your life, cause you die to self daily,cause you to take up your cross and follow him. You will surely not regret it. God bless you.

1 comment:

Grace Mogbo said...

I encourage you to post a comment, or question, or even a prayer request.