Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Good morning Lord and thanks for all you do

Colossians 3:15
And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.
I just wanted to say Good morning to You Lord for waking me up this morning, i know it is a miracle. I was still breathing when i woke up, i did not have any pain or discomfort. I noticed all my family members still breathing and i realized again that it could only be You Lord. You are beautiful beyond description, to marvelous for words, too wonderful for comprehension like nothing ever seen or heard. Who can grasp your infinite wisdom, who can fathom the depth of your love my God.

I will praise you even if i am the only one left on this earth. Even when others forsake me. You are a great God, i love to dwell on Your way, i like to hear things about You. I love to go to places where Your name is  glorified. You put my mind at peace even in the midst of hostility. Please Lord, teach me to number my days, may i never take any day for granted. May i be drawn to people that love and fear you. May i know the difference between living in the world and not part of it.

Let me always do Your will and not mine will, let me be Your mouth, Your hands, Your feet, Your love, Your kindness in this fast and failing world. Let me have more zeal to do Your will that to do mine, Let winning souls be my supreme goal rather than earthly pursuits that will never be fulfilling.  May my ears not become dull of hearing. May i not be so deceived that i don't know the truth anymore.

I love You Lord, with all my heart, with all my being, with all i am. Let me seek You diligently early and may i find wisdom and help to help in times of need. I really love You and i pray my life will lead others to You. This is Grace checking in today. I hope You have a wonderful day.


No comments: