Friday, May 31, 2013

My God

I think of God all the Time. No matter how busy i am, He is always on my mind. I don't always do what He wants me to do. But i am relying on Him to guide me back to Him through Jesus Christ my Lord and King. The world system has a way of making us busy, but we MUST spend QUALITY time with God. God is my strength in this weary land. We are truly sorry for not walking in your way at ALL times. A loving God you are, full of compassion and ready ro forgive those who are genuinely repentant.

Sometimes we don't know what to do, where to start from. But God will direct our path if we obey and keep His commandments. His commandments are not grievious. Sometimes life weighs heavily on us but the joy of the Lord is our strength. God is ever present in times of we need, but we must show ourselves faithful in return. Jesus will never let you down, He will not let you fall. He is never weary and will not let you fall. Jesus is there to help and keep us secured from the storm.

It is good to acknowledge God in all we do. He is real whether we believe it or not. The universe belongs to Him and one day, we will all see Him for who He is. May we be on God's side when that happens. Search for Him on your own and you will find Him. I have learnt to rely on God for everything in my life, In weakness and in strength, in plenty and in lack, in sickness and in health, in times of peace and in times of trouble. God is my back bone.

I truly, truly, truly, love you from the bottom of my heart Lord for all you do for me.

No comments: